The Certified Professional Grade (CPG) Contractor's Program
Find a qualified contractor who will:
· Be licensed and insured.
· Hire and train Milwaukee inner-city residents.
· Pay their employees a family supporting wage.
· Have a list of references on file with the African American Chamber of Commerce.
· Provide you with a written estimate of the work to be done.
· Explain what is included and what isn’t included in the estimate, in writing.
· Show up when they promise to be there or call you to reschedule immediately.
· Do the work professionally, expeditiously and at a reasonable price.
· Stand behind their guarantee.
· Return your calls and/or return to fix problems that occur after they leave or have been paid.
· Be reliable and respectful.
· Clean up after they have done work at your church or home.